Oxidative stress is responsible for the premature aging of cells and also for a lot of diseases, such as:
- Arterial hypertension
- Atherosclerosis Myocardial infarction
- Stroke Infertility Inflammation Periodontal disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Pancreatitis Liver diseases
- Cataract Tendinitis Cystic fibrosis
- Rheumatoid joint disease
- Obesity Weight loss difficulty
- Most of cancer forms and many others.
Oxidative stress in its early stages does not become clear, since it does not show any symptoms. It is only visible after it has caused extensive damage to cells, often irreversible. It is the “rusting” of the organization. Free radicals damage our DNA and are the main cause of premature aging of our body.
An accurate quantification of free radicals levels before they damage the cells (attack estimation). Also the antioxidant capacity of the organization is assessed (defense estimation). According to the results clear nutritional guidelines, lifestyle and dietary supplements (if necessary), are given.