Facial cleansing is the beginning of all facial treatments. It is good to precede whatever treatment or protocol we choose to do on our face. This is because sebum is a barrier to the pores of our face and does not allow substances to penetrate the skin of our face. With a cleaning we achieve:
- Cleansing the pores of our face from excess sebum.
- Sense of cleanliness and freshness.
- Increase nutrient absorption.
- Prevention of skin breakouts.
Frequent Q + A
- Who is it for? Cleansing is for all genders and all ages from adolescence onwards.
- When is the best time to do it? Cleaning can be done all year round, it is best to avoid deep summer (July, August). The ideal period is after the summer (September, October) and for women the ideal period is after the end of menstruation.
- Will it hurt? The cleaning process has several stages. The sebum extraction stage can be slightly painful but tolerable. This is followed by a decongestant massage and a soothing mask that will not leave any unpleasant aftertaste.
- How long does it take? The cleaning time can be from 90-120 minutes.
- Will I be irritated / swollen afterwards? After cleansing there may be an irritation but the products we put on after soothe the skin and there is nothing too intense. Will I be irritated / swollen afterwards? After cleansing there may be an irritation but the products we put on after soothe the skin and there is nothing too intense.
- Can I paint later? Immediately after treatment and for 3 days after it is ideal not to use makeup on the face. If necessary, prefer your moisturizer as a base and products in powder form (powders, blushes).
- What should I look out for next? After cleaning we pay close attention to hygiene and cleanliness, we always change the face towel and pillowcase, we do not touch our face with dirty hands, we avoid bringing our pets close to the face and for at least a week then we use sunscreen whatever the season.
- How often should I do it? The frequency of cleansing depends on our skin type, our diet and how much we care for our skin on a daily basis.